Friday, May 15, 2009

Busy, busy

Wow, what a week On Friday 5/8 we celebrated my moms Birthday with a surprise party. She was so happy, very surprised and very grateful. Thanks to all of the ladies that made her day extra special. Pictures will be posted soon !

On Sat 5/9 we celebrated Aarons 2nd Birthday at Boomers, we all had alot of fun.

Sunday 5/10 was Mothers Day we heard tremendous preaching and had a fabulous lunch at Carrabbas.

Monday 5/11 was Aarons 2nd Birthday and the first day of our 3 day missions conference. Brother Martin is a wonderful testimony and a true man of God. So many things spoke to my heart. I look forward to all that the Lord has in store for us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can not believe how big Aaron is getting!! I'm sorry I missed his party and I heard it was a lot of fun! xoxoxox Love you so much!